You are probably wondering which LEWITT microphone is right for you. We have created a small overview so that you can easily find the right microphone for your application.
LCT 440 PURE - Larger-than-life sound.
Due to its larger-than-life sound, the LCT 440 PURE is one of our bestselling microphones for podcast and vocal recording. It uses the same capsule and circuit design as our prestige models.
- Amazing studio sound
- High voice clarity
- Shock mount and magnetic pop filter included
LCT 240 PRO - Sound sensational right away.
The LCT 240 PRO delivers a very "produced" sound right from the beginning. It has never been easier to finish your recordings quickly without compromising on sound quality.
- Tailored for easy podcast and vocal recording
- Works great on many different sources
LCT 940 - Sound like an epic movie trailer.
The LCT 940 is a must-have studio microphone if you're looking for premium sound that leaves your audience in awe. It unifies the specific characteristics of a large-diaphragm FET condenser microphone and a top-notch tube microphone. You can blend the tube and FET circuit at any ratio and find your ideal mix.
- Never have your vocals sounded larger
- Blend tube warmth and FET clarity at any ratio
- Low-cuts, pads, and nine polar patterns to adapt your sound
MTP 550 DM - Dynamic mic for all vocal applications.
The MTP 550 DM is a dynamic vocal performance microphone. With its tailored frequency response and very consistent cardioid polar pattern, it is easy to get a great vocal sound right away. The integrated windscreen and pop-filter keep your signal clean from pops and hisses.
- Dynamic vocal microphone
- Tailored for vocals and speech
- Integrated windscreen and pop filter