Recording Drums: LCT 240 PRO
Performance by Moses Trotter
Here’s some groovy playing by professional drummer Moses Trotter, demonstrating the high-SPL capabilities of the LCT 240 PRO condenser microphone on toms and overheads, along with the DTP 640 REX on floor tom and kick drum, and an LCT 940 as a room mic.
Recorded in Bryant Siono's Los Angeles studio.
DTP 640 REX
- Dynamic and condenser capsule in one housing
- Separate outputs for both capsules
- For kick drum and other bass-heavy sources
- Three switchable sound characteristics
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Blend tube and FET circuit at any ratio
- Studio centrepiece
- 12AX7 tube
- Remote control and power supply in one
- Multi-pattern design